Thank you Jason Thayer for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
I will now answer his interview questions. 😀
What is the worst (fiction) book you’ve ever read?
- “Fifty Shades Of Grey” by E.L. James
What is the best (fiction) book you’ve ever read?
- “A Confederacy of Dunces” by John Kennedy Toole
If you could own any fictional car, what would it be and why?
- Damien’s 1960 Plymouth Fury coupe. Do I have to explain why? 😉
What creature from mythology do you wish existed?
- Besides vampires?
Dragons, no contest!
What song do you think best describes your philosophy and why?
What’s your favorite verse from the Bible and why?
- Matthew 7:1 – “Judge not, lest ye not be judged.” The best reminder that we are not God.
A time-traveler has offered to take you to any point in history, so long as you do not attempt to invoke the “butterfly effect”. What event would you wish to visit, and why?
- The day the meteor hit the Yucatan peninsula and caused the extinction of the dinosaurs (from inside a spacecraft that would protect me). I’d be the first human to witness it.
Who are your favorite musicians?
- Among others; Nicolo Paganini, Hildegard von Bingen, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Jimi Hendrix, Wesley Willis and all the Aborigines playing didgeridoos in the Australian desert
What is your favorite animal?
Name three musicians you feel deserve a place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame who have yet to be nominated.
- Devo, The Runaways, Deep Purple